Honor And Memorial Donations
Honor someone you love, remember someone you miss by supporting the vital research needed to find a cure for diabetes and its complications.
The Chapter's Honor and Memorial Donation Program offers friends of JDRF a thoughtful, caring way to remember a loved one or celebrate a special occasion while contributing to our vital mission to find a cure for diabetes.There are so many reasons to give:
- Celebrate a birthday or other milestone
- Make a holiday really special
- Honor an achievement
- Send "get well" wishes
- Recognize a wedding anniversary
- Show a friend or family member who has lost a loved one how much you care
You can also use this program to raise money by asking others to give to JDRF in lieu of gifts for birthdays, graduations, weddings, anniversaries, or any other celebration in your own life. Some families have raised thousands of dollars this way -- and it all supports diabetes research! It's easy to participate!
Simply call the office or fill out the Honor and Memorial Donation Form (CLICK HERE to get a copy of this form in Microsoft Word format) and mail your donation to the address below.
- Clearly state or write the name of the person in whose honor or memory you are making the gift.
- Indicate name and address of the person(s) who should receive notification of your gift (for example, surviving family members).
Once we process your information we'll send you an acknowledgement and we will send a card notifying your honoree or next of kin that you have made a memorial or honor gift.
JDRF Eastern Pennsylvaina Chapter
225 City Avenue, Suite 104
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
Phone - 610-664-9255
Fax - 610-664-9585